Migration Manager for Exchange 8.10 is available for download via the Dell/Quest support website along with CPUU 5.2. Remarkable is the support for single-hop Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2013 migration scenarios and public folder migration coexistence to Exchange 2013 public folder mailbox technology.
Together with Exchange 2013 as target mailbox system, wave 15 of Office 365 is also officially supported.
According to the release notes, QMM Exchange 8.10 provides the following features:
- Migrate Microsoft Exchange 2000–2010 mailboxes to Microsoft Exchange 2013 without locking users out of their mailboxes.
- Benefit from direct one-step migration from legacy Microsoft Exchange 2000–2010 servers to Microsoft Exchange 2013.
- Migrate your public folders from Microsoft Exchange 2000–2010 to Microsoft Exchange 2013 with co-existence enabled.
- Benefit from full two-way calendar (free/busy) synchronization between Microsoft Exchange 2000-2010 and Microsoft Exchange 2013 organizations during the migration.
- Migrate Microsoft Exchange 2000–2010 mailboxes to Microsoft Office 365 Wave 15 without locking users out of their mailboxes and without extra pre-migration steps. Set up full two-way calendar (free/busy) synchronization during the migration process.
- Consolidate your multiple source forests into the single Office 365 cloud.
- Migrate your Microsoft Exchange organization to an existing hybrid environment with single sign-on enabled.
- Use Migration Manager for Active Directory to create mail-enabled user accounts, and benefit from using the native move job for your Microsoft Exchange 2003–2010 to Microsoft Exchange 2003–2010 migrations (an Exchange 2010 CAS server in the source or target organization is required).
Client Profile Updating Utility 5.2 (aka EMWProf):
- Client Profile Updating Utility (CPUU): Support switching Microsoft Outlook 2013 user profiles from source to target Exchange server
- Client Profile Updating Utility (CPUU): Support for Windows 8 as an end-user platform
- Client Profile Updating Utility (CPUU): Support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 as a target.
(Source: “Release Notes for Quest Migration Manager for Exchange, April 30th”)